Saturday, June 21, 2008

LANDSCAPING - PART 3



"HOUSTON, WE HAVE LIFT OFF!"
Yes, it looks as if we have grass growing!











Now when you look at the house, you see a hint of green, instead of tan dirt!



I bet these beauties will look awesome when their leaves change color this Fall! For now, though, I just love seeing leaves on the branches!


We just reseeded the backyard, due to some large bald spots! Hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll see alot more green!











Even after all that work, we managed to also put together a trampoline for the kids in the backyard. Next up, a playset!

2 comments:

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

It looks so different from when I was there in Feb. I can't wait to see it in September!

mama becky said...

Ienjoyed my day of helping you out by planting some bushes that didn't make it thru last winter. It was fun even tho I was sore the next day. Your yard is coming along. I will be really glad when Murphy has free run of the yard again, soon I am sure. I like the green pictures.