Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Melissa!

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I have no pictures from my birthday, but I got lots of chocolate and fun gifts! My aunt Katy, and my cousin/little sister Emily and her daughter, Chloe, all came up to see me for my birthday. We celebrated by going to Ruby River for dinner, without any kids (thanks Mom for babysitting)! Also while they were here, we went to the Zoo (of course) and just hung out and had fun! Here's a couple of pictures from Emily's camera...


This is Macy, Jimmy and Chloe at the Zoo. The second picture is of Markie driving Chloe around in the Barbie Jeep. Markie, Macy, and Jimmy all took turns driving Chloe around. Chloe loved that Jeep, but the others quickly got tired of being her chauffeur!

1 comments:

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

Who is that cute little girl?!