Saturday, July 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Yes, I've been tagged and unlike someone else I know, I begged her NOT to tag me! But, here goes nothin:

10 Random Things About Me
1) I think I need to pull in on the reins of my sister-in-law, Jenn. First, she ropes me into doing Fantasy Football and now she's tagged me! I'm scared to think of what's coming next!
2) My favorite holiday is Halloween. I love the cool, crisp air. The changing of the leaves. Decorating the house. Getting all dressed up. And of course, THE CANDY!!!
3) I miss my
"We're Not Perfect, Never Will Be, But That's OK, We Like It That Way" Texas Girlfriends!
4) As a young girl, I was enamored with The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. At age 7, I got a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader necklace for Christmas and thought I was all that! At age 24, I was accepted to try out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleading Squad, but declined because I wanted to straighten my teeth so I'd have a better chance of making it. I always wonder how I would have done if I had just gone for it. I can say, this is one of my regrets in life.
5) My favorite thing to eat as a kid was "sugar sandwiches". Yes, I was a little ghetto!
6) For Kindergarten graduation, we had to pick what we wanted to be when we grew up... I picked an Actress. Secretly, I still want to be one when I grow up!
7) I love violent sports! I truly enjoy watching boxing and MMA (Mixed Martial Arts). Mainly because I know that there's going to be a lot of action and someone is gonna get a can opened up on them. I secretly wish it was me opening up that can!
8) When I was a teenager, my BF, Melody, and I had a notebook that we would write in and give to each other every day at Seminary. We went to different high schools, so this was our only time to see each other. Well, on the weekends, we'd make up funny, romantic stories about how we met our future husbands, aka Antonio "Tatu" Pecorari #9 and Willie Molano #21. They happen to be our favorite soccer players for the Dallas Sidekicks!
9) The year after we started the above notebook, my other BF, Heather and I started a notebook with stories that were hilariously violent. We watched a lot of Miami Vice back then. Anyway, it was always a contest to see who could knock off our friend, Melody, the quickest and funniest in the story. Melody was truly a BFF and GREAT Sport for putting up with Heather and me!
10) I totally want to take ballroom dance lessons, but it seems that I lack a partner, since NO MAN that I know wants to take lessons. Don't they know, it's just exercising, but more fun! David George, where are you when I need you! :-)
Now that the torture is over, I TAG... Emily, Anayansi, Teresa & David, and Michelle (who needs to start her blog!)

2 comments:

David and Teresa said...

OK I will meet you half way and we will learn Ballroom dancing and then teach our spouses. Dallas Cowboy cheerleader? Yes you could have done it. I don't remember any teeth problems. Your house is very nice. Good looking family. Can you tag someone who has already been tagged? Teresa and I were both tagged some time ago. DG

jenniho ♥ said...

Good job mel - see it wasn't so bad right! p.s. you can't untag yourself just so your friends no that!!!