Sunday, June 22, 2008

YES, I KNOW!

Yes, I realize that it has been a over a month since I've posted anything. All I can say is, thank goodness I don't have any friends like my cousin, Emily. She didn't post for a couple of months and her friend put her link in "Time Out for Not Posting". But I can tell you a short, insightful story about myself... At the end of my Senior year in High School, a friend that sat across from me autographed my yearbook. She signed it "Procrastinator #2".

I bet you can't guess who was #1! :-)
Well, I think I'm finally current on the blog, so enjoy what's been happening with us for the past month and a half! And my apologies to those who have been waiting, waiting, and waiting for me to put these pictures up!

2 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Hey Melissa I've just made a bunch of comments on your awesome posts and now I'm trying to get back to my Blog and the link won't take me there. Also Our name is spelled wrong!! - It's okay I understand I'm blonde too!

Anonymous said...

Lots going on in the Tanner household! I just commented on Jenn's blog about her little dancer - you're little dancers are adorable too! My husband has endured...I mean enjoyed...many dance recitals!
Have fun decorating your new home, it's beautiful.